- Metro Transit
- Hour Car: Car Sharing program
- Nice Ride Bike Sharing Program
- RideScout App: Planning your next outing? Use RideScout to get all transit, bus, bike, taxi, car share, rideshare, parking and walking options and directions in one view. You can see all your options in one place, compare rides by cost and type and activate alerts to arrive on time. Available for iPhone, iPad and Android. Great for those who enjoy multi-modal transit options!
CURRENT PROJECTS & ROAD CONDITIONS
- Saint Paul Public Works Service Directory - Most Frequently Called Phone Numbers
- City Road Construction Projects
- MNDOT Road and traffic conditions
- Street Maintenance Service Program
- Saint Paul Connect App: for iPhone, iPad and Android. Easily report potholes, burnt-out streetlights, damage to street signs, and icy spots on city streets through this app. It uses GPS technology to pinpoint your location, gives you the option to upload a photograph, and routes your report to the appropriate city department for follow-up. You can track your report from the time you send it to the time it's completed.
- Report a pothole: Call the Saint Paul Street & Bridge Maintenance Division at (651)-266-9700, send an email to potholes[at]ci.stpaul.mn[dot]us, or use the "Report an Issue" button on the Saint Paul SeeClickFix site. Please be sure to include the location of the pothole you are reporting (street name and nearest cross streets).