The Midway Food & Empowerment Project aims to collect and distribute resources to our community on an ongoing basis.The speed at which multiple community partners came together to make this happen is nothing short of amazing. We will continue to work with our partners to ensure that our community members receive the items they need to thrive.
- Every Wednesday in March from 12 pm-1:30 pm!
- Location: Hancock Rec Center, 1610 Hubbard Ave, St. Paul, MN 55104
Click to Sign Up for a shift! (Shifts are from 11 am- 1:30pm)
- Celtic Junction Arts Center
- Congressional District 4 Office
- Ginkgo Coffeehouse
- Hamline Elementary
- Hamline Midway Early Learning Coalition
- Hancock Recreation Center (Saint Paul Parks and Rec)
- Melissa Michener, Former Hamline Midway Coalition Community Organizer
- Resurrection City Church
- The Sanneh Foundation
Donate Supplies and Food!
We are currently in need of diapers, wipes, and formula as well as personal care items like soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, and toothbrushes.
Donations are accepted at Ginkgo Coffeehouse during business hours, at Great River School, Monday - Friday, 9am-3pm, and at Hancock Recreation Center between 10-12, every Wednesday before distribution.
Checks made out to Hamline Midway Coalition, with "Midway Project" on the memo line and sent to:
Hamline Midway Coalition 1558 Minnehaha Ave. St. Paul, MN. 55104
**To view the St. Paul Food and Supply Calendar, click here!